Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Gena Philibert Ortega's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Kellye, I'm sorry you had some frustrations with the system. We approve each member…"

Gena Philibert Ortega replied Jun 1, 2012 to HELP!!!

23 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by kim cherel sephton

"Madeline, I believe there will be quite a few members attending. I will be at the N…"

Gena Philibert Ortega replied May 17, 2012 to SCGS Jamboree in Burbank, CA

3 May 19, 2012
Reply by Mary Cooper

"Illya- Have you seen our group, Genealogists Who Twitter on GenealogyWise? http://w…"

Gena Philibert Ortega replied Feb 10, 2012 to How many GenealogyWise members use Twitter?

1 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Gena Philibert Ortega

"HI Vickey,   No, the National Institute does not certify genealogists.  However, the…"

Gena Philibert Ortega replied Aug 15, 2011 to Introduce Yourself

830 Oct 10, 2023
Reply by Ken Alexander

"Barbara- There is no way to upload a Gedcom to GenealogyWise. That is a feature tha…"

Gena Philibert Ortega replied Nov 8, 2010 to How Do I Upload a Gedcom to GenealogyWise?

3 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Robert A. Archey Sr.

"Ning, is a provider of social network websites. They are the platform we have built…"

Gena Philibert Ortega replied Jun 10, 2010 to Does GenealogyWise plan to keep using NING?

7 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Stacy A

"That's not a dumb question! Our 2 options are to pay Ning or move GenealogyWise to a…"

Gena Philibert Ortega replied May 20, 2010 to Does GenealogyWise plan to keep using NING?

7 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Stacy A

"Well I love Google for Genealogy. I use Google Books, Google News Archive and Google…"

Gena Philibert Ortega replied Feb 16, 2010 to Is Google the best option for genealogists and family historians?

3 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by portman7

"The new gift app is a product of Ning. They placed it on the site. We are looking in…"

Gena Philibert Ortega replied Oct 22, 2009 to What do you think of the revised contest rules?

31 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Christine Gibbins

"Carolyn- Please feel free to report such issues by using the 'report an issue" link…"

Gena Philibert Ortega replied Aug 5, 2009 to THINGS you wish GenealogyWise could do

158 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Richie C.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service