Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

JC Flynt's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh my goodness, I love this one!"

JC Flynt replied Sep 7, 2010 to Why I can't find my ancestors - a list of excuses

58 Nov 26, 2018
Reply by Loralee Wellington

"Various wills of the Hansford Family of Culpepper County, Virginia, Orange County, V…"

JC Flynt replied Sep 6, 2010 to Slave Documents - Family, Legal & Historical

41 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by JC Flynt

"Yes, and I'm afraid I came off wrong. *I* am the one with bad timing LOL! I really d…"

JC Flynt replied Aug 19, 2010 to does the chat actually discuss genealogy?

46 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Aline McGintey

"Love it!"

JC Flynt replied Aug 19, 2010 to Why I can't find my ancestors - a list of excuses

58 Nov 26, 2018
Reply by Loralee Wellington

"To be honest, the chats I've run into deal more with the paranormal rather than actu…"

JC Flynt replied Aug 13, 2010 to does the chat actually discuss genealogy?

46 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Aline McGintey

"I'd love to hear more on this aspect."

JC Flynt replied Jun 2, 2010 to LowCountry Genealogy & Culture

12 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by JC Flynt

"Hope this helps as another stepping stone along the way ;) http://www.rootsweb.ances…"

JC Flynt replied Jun 2, 2010 to An Invitation for Descendants of Plantation Owners and Descendants of Slaves to Collaborate to Rediscover Lowcountry African American Heritage

54 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Mary L Aune

"Very interesting. Are your Freedmen Dawes Rolls Freedmen? (Cherokee connected...we h…"

JC Flynt replied Jun 2, 2010 to An Invitation for Descendants of Plantation Owners and Descendants of Slaves to Collaborate to Rediscover Lowcountry African American Heritage

54 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Mary L Aune

"My father's family extends from SC to GA. I do know that an ancestor (not certain if…"

JC Flynt replied Apr 24, 2010 to An Invitation for Descendants of Plantation Owners and Descendants of Slaves to Collaborate to Rediscover Lowcountry African American Heritage

54 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Mary L Aune

"My 11yr old daughter is interested. So to teach her about handling family history, I…"

JC Flynt replied Jul 22, 2009 to Youth involvement in genealogy

8 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Richie C.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service