Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Dodie Ford's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it would be appropriate to censor all three of the above. This is a website…"

Dodie Ford replied Aug 10, 2009 to Help us determine the level of censorship at GenealogyWise

155 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Carole Elizabeth Bentley-Bell

"Thanks for the help. Got it done. I didn't want it all over the place but, that's ok…"

Dodie Ford replied Jul 27, 2009 to REPLACE PHOTO ON MY PROFILE

1 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Dodie Ford

"GLENN: You may never find birth records for your g. grandparents. I haven't found al…"

Dodie Ford replied Jul 23, 2009 to Where is the best place to go to research Geneaology?

47 May 9, 2013
Reply by Christine M. Worthington

"Myss Story" I'm not sure about all you have mentioned but, I believe you are getting…"

Dodie Ford replied Jul 23, 2009 to How to Make Sure Your Research Won't Be Lost or Forgotten

29 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Jeanette Heath

"I have completed the first part of this course and I have to say it has helped me ge…"

Dodie Ford replied Jul 20, 2009 to How to Make Sure Your Research Won't Be Lost or Forgotten

29 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Jeanette Heath

"Personally, I have had good luck so far by just laying the letter on acid free card…"

Dodie Ford replied Jul 19, 2009 to Suggestions for Preserving Old Letters

9 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Unknown Ancestor

"A person can never have enough shoes or books or books about genealogy. I have jette…"

Dodie Ford replied Jul 18, 2009 to What's in your Personal Genealogy Library?

12 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Dodie Ford

"For a full family research project the reply by Greg Burton is the best plan. Do you…"

Dodie Ford replied Jul 18, 2009 to Where is the best place to go to research Geneaology?

47 May 9, 2013
Reply by Christine M. Worthington

"What a wonderful discussion! Of course, we want to leave knowledge of our heritage f…"

Dodie Ford replied Jul 18, 2009 to Welcome to the world of Genealogy, which has been my home since 1964

7 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Unknown Ancestor

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service