Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Sue McCormick's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I sometimes introduce myself at a computer club meeting by saying "I make lists for…"

Sue McCormick replied Nov 7, 2009 to Research Calendars (Logs) and similar tools (or "Why we postpone them")

15 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Sue McCormick

"Catherine, Thank you for your experience. I believe it will help many people who ar…"

Sue McCormick replied Nov 5, 2009 to Research Calendars (Logs) and similar tools (or "Why we postpone them")

15 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Sue McCormick

"Next version of my Research Log I have a screen shot of the revised log attached.…"

Sue McCormick replied Nov 5, 2009 to Research Calendars (Logs) and similar tools (or "Why we postpone them")

15 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Sue McCormick

"Gene: Your comments are why this is so helpful. That's why Genealogy Wise is such a…"

Sue McCormick replied Nov 1, 2009 to Research Calendars (Logs) and similar tools (or "Why we postpone them")

15 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Sue McCormick

"Yes, we have problems with this overlap of initials — we own a Garmin, so we also th…"

Sue McCormick replied Oct 31, 2009 to Writing a "Genealogist's Report" to yourself.

13 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by BJohnston

"Gene: It's an Apple thing, rather than Safari. I use Firefox rather than Safari bec…"

Sue McCormick replied Oct 31, 2009 to Research Calendars (Logs) and similar tools (or "Why we postpone them")

15 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Sue McCormick

"There is a program called Grab, located in the Utilities folder in the Applications…"

Sue McCormick replied Oct 31, 2009 to Research Calendars (Logs) and similar tools (or "Why we postpone them")

15 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Sue McCormick

"I've messed up this reply twice tonight; I'll try to get it entered without typos to…"

Sue McCormick replied Oct 30, 2009 to Research Calendars (Logs) and similar tools (or "Why we postpone them")

15 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Sue McCormick

"Gene: Thank you for this location. I've copied off the samples for study tomorrow —…"

Sue McCormick replied Oct 30, 2009 to Writing a "Genealogist's Report" to yourself.

13 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by BJohnston

"Since I made the above reply, I realized that a screenshot of a Reunion family card…"

Sue McCormick replied Oct 30, 2009 to Research Calendars (Logs) and similar tools (or "Why we postpone them")

15 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Sue McCormick

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service