Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Unknown Ancestor's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"I've posted before about Rankings & Recommendations. And we certainly like categ…"

Unknown Ancestor replied Oct 21, 2009 to What do you think of the revised contest rules?

31 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Christine Gibbins

"The "brothers" means what? "Indoctrination program"? Are you referring to the free h…"

Unknown Ancestor replied Sep 28, 2009 to Taking a Trip to the Family History Library in Salt Lake City

14 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Lorraine Lee Callaway Wilson

"I've posted 3 U.S. collection summaries in the group called THE Family History Libra…"

Unknown Ancestor replied Sep 22, 2009 to Taking a Trip to the Family History Library in Salt Lake City

14 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Lorraine Lee Callaway Wilson

"It's a good idea, especially if you can get them a "taste of honey" in Internet gene…"

Unknown Ancestor replied Sep 14, 2009 to Advice again please - Are there any 'professional' genealogists?

15 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Ursula Ann Martin

"Where's the lab? As I've mentioned on GW and at the FL booth last weekend, I think G…"

Unknown Ancestor replied Aug 31, 2009 to Genseek Usability Testing - Volunteers needed 3-Sept in Utah County

5 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Beau Sharbrough

"You didn't mention a county, or what searches you have already tried (so we set up G…"

Unknown Ancestor replied Aug 13, 2009 to Marriage Certificate / Application for Marriage

4 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Mary Hellman

"Although it has errors, the most-detailed and best-illustrated handbook that include…"

Unknown Ancestor replied Aug 13, 2009 to 17th CENTURY ITALIAN NOTARY DOCUMENTS

2 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by David Biasi

"The official National Archives site emphasizes those schedules that survived, includ…"

Unknown Ancestor replied Aug 13, 2009 to What Happened to the 1890 Census

23 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Sherry Hightower

"We have a group on Organization. I like the documents filed chronologically, and tie…"

Unknown Ancestor replied Aug 10, 2009 to Miles and Piles of Paper - what is your favorite method of filing your genealogy papers?

15 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Mary Hellman

"We can start by honoring the veterans in our own family community, especially if the…"

Unknown Ancestor replied Aug 9, 2009 to Our Veterans

1 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Unknown Ancestor

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service