Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Patricia Aceves Wyble's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"If your paper is fragile, you may want to consider taking a digital photo instead. D…"

Patricia Aceves Wyble replied Jun 17, 2010 to Magnifying old handwriting, so it can be deciphered and read.

8 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Sarah Anthony

"I assume you have it in a paper format? I'd scan it at a higher than usual resolutio…"

Patricia Aceves Wyble replied Jun 16, 2010 to Magnifying old handwriting, so it can be deciphered and read.

8 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Sarah Anthony

"In the view menu, hit split screen view. It'll do some work and then ask you if you…"

Patricia Aceves Wyble replied May 3, 2010 to Using Legacy Family Tree

2 May 3, 2010
Reply by Wes Jester

"Also, in charting, click on the icons with the charts that have some boxes in red. Y…"

Patricia Aceves Wyble replied Apr 8, 2010 to Charting Problem with Legacy 7

3 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Ed Sievers

"Try opening it from the charting button inside of Legacy. This will automatically us…"

Patricia Aceves Wyble replied Feb 25, 2010 to Legacy 7.4 Chartng

3 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Patricia Aceves Wyble

"Are you trying to load a chart you did previously and saved, or make a chart? Did yo…"

Patricia Aceves Wyble replied Feb 24, 2010 to Legacy 7.4 Chartng

3 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Patricia Aceves Wyble

"Actually, you can look at the census. You just have to go to the National Archives a…"

Patricia Aceves Wyble replied Dec 4, 2009 to Fees for information from Genealogy sites

44 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Erik S Dillenkofer

"I've never been to the FHL, so this is all my best guesses and instinct... I would g…"

Patricia Aceves Wyble replied Sep 21, 2009 to Taking a Trip to the Family History Library in Salt Lake City

14 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Lorraine Lee Callaway Wilson

"I agree with previous replies that there really isn't anything you could have done d…"

Patricia Aceves Wyble replied Sep 18, 2009 to What If You're Not Who You Thought You Are?

22 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Ann

"Right now, I'm filing papers chronologically within the surname. That makes it the e…"

Patricia Aceves Wyble replied Aug 2, 2009 to Miles and Piles of Paper - what is your favorite method of filing your genealogy papers?

15 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Mary Hellman

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service