Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Claude P Perry II's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Description for the Spotswood, Spottswood Surname Group: Researching the Spotswood…"

Claude P Perry II replied Jul 16, 2009 to INTRODUCE YOUR GROUP

33 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Bill Tiffee

"Tudor Surname - Research the Tudor Families. Post your questions or knowledge in the…"

Claude P Perry II replied Jul 16, 2009 to INTRODUCE YOUR GROUP

33 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Bill Tiffee

"New Groups Duke, Dukes Surname - Surname reasearch group for the Duke and Dukes fam…"

Claude P Perry II replied Jul 15, 2009 to INTRODUCE YOUR GROUP

33 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Bill Tiffee

"Cindy, If I remember correctly, Shackleford Funeral Home, in Savannah, Tennessee is…"

Claude P Perry II replied Jul 15, 2009 to Searching for the Obituary of Dorothy H. Coxwell

9 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Claude P Perry II

"Hi Ann, I just sent off a request to The Courier in Hardin County, Tennessee to see…"

Claude P Perry II replied Jul 15, 2009 to Searching for the Obituary of Dorothy H. Coxwell

9 Jul 15, 2009

"Hi Ann, I already tried my local library here in the Orlando, Fl area and they have…"

Claude P Perry II replied Jul 14, 2009 to Searching for the Obituary of Dorothy H. Coxwell

9 Jul 15, 2009

"NEW GROUPS Mothershead, Mothershed Surname - This group is for researchers of the M…"

Claude P Perry II replied Jul 14, 2009 to INTRODUCE YOUR GROUP

33 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Bill Tiffee

"I'm fairly certain I recall seeing an obit for Grandma announcing when her funeral w…"

Claude P Perry II replied Jul 14, 2009 to Searching for the Obituary of Dorothy H. Coxwell

9 Jul 15, 2009

"Hi Linda, Sorry for not getting back to you sooner than this. I've not found any in…"

Claude P Perry II replied Jul 12, 2009 to Introduce Yourself

779 on Sunday
Reply by Amelia Betty Bowers Risk

"New Groups Clayton Family Genealogy - If you you are a Clayton or have a Clayton in…"

Claude P Perry II replied Jul 12, 2009 to INTRODUCE YOUR GROUP

33 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Bill Tiffee

RSS

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Nat Ins for Genealogical Studies.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service