Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

patsy adkins's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"have you tired looking for birth records, death records, census records, marriage re…"

patsy adkins replied Feb 7, 2010 to Suggestions for prooving that hard-to find relationship to get in SAR

16 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Nelle Saint

"If had some extra money for them Id send in heart beat to help them out. patsy"

patsy adkins replied Oct 14, 2009 to Letter from Mr. Donald Stringer concerning arrangements

1 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by patsy adkins

"You are in our prayers Mr. Stringer and so is your family.. You all have a very spec…"

patsy adkins replied Oct 13, 2009 to PRAYER CIRCLE FOR MR STRINGER AND STRINGER FAMILY

3 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Debbie Gibson

"hey there im trying my best to get into the chat room but it says it filled up at th…"

patsy adkins replied Sep 25, 2009 to GenealogyWise Chatroom

4 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Velma St John

"Same Here. I would love to get paid to help other people out with there Genealogy. M…"

patsy adkins replied Sep 20, 2009 to I would like to transition to doing paid research for others, any suggestions?

6 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Angelique Abeare

"thanks for the tip. You can also research by last name too. I know several papers in…"

patsy adkins replied Aug 25, 2009 to Obit Mining

1 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by patsy adkins

"Yes!!! Dagmar who was famous comedic actor's from the 1950's from Wayne Co. WV. She…"

patsy adkins replied Aug 19, 2009 to Link to Anyone Famous??

55 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Susan Brenner

"I went and looked for it on Footnote and couldn't find.. grrrr"

patsy adkins replied Aug 8, 2009 to Revolutioary Group

9 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Clovis Marie Byars Herring

"Clovis What was it that Trudy looked up for you on your Peter Bollinger? That way I…"

patsy adkins replied Aug 7, 2009 to Revolutioary Group

9 Aug 8, 2009

"Let me see if can help you with that information. What state did he serve from?"

patsy adkins replied Aug 7, 2009 to Revolutioary Group

9 Aug 8, 2009

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service