Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Christine M. Worthington's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"It's easier than you think.   I administrate several such groups on Facebook.   You…"

Christine M. Worthington replied Jun 18, 2018 to setting up a family history website

1 Jun 18, 2018
Reply by Christine M. Worthington

"No.  They have much, much more in their databases.   Seek and you shall find.   I ha…"

Christine M. Worthington replied Dec 8, 2014 to not too impressed with ancestry.com

3 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Clara Joyce Schaeffer Miller

":) "

Christine M. Worthington replied Nov 3, 2014 to Non-genealogy websites and apps that are helpful for genealogy

6 Nov 3, 2014

"Could you be more specific about the information you are seeking?"

Christine M. Worthington replied Nov 3, 2014 to McCray Family I Need Help????????

1 Nov 3, 2014

"Nice Al!  I'm not familiar with the site, but will check it out. "

Christine M. Worthington replied Nov 2, 2014 to Non-genealogy websites and apps that are helpful for genealogy

6 Nov 3, 2014

"I have also been using evernote for storing my research.  One really nice thing is t…"

Christine M. Worthington replied Jul 21, 2014 to Non-genealogy websites and apps that are helpful for genealogy

6 Nov 3, 2014

"Welcome!!!!!!!"

Christine M. Worthington replied Mar 8, 2014 to I am a new member.

1 Mar 8, 2014

"Congratulations on your new book!  Sounds like a labor of love."

Christine M. Worthington replied Aug 23, 2013 to Revised Edition of Notes and Documents of Free Persons of Color

4 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Kimberly Latrice Harriott

"Hi Johanna, I'm sorry I don't have answers for you, but I don't have a bit of advice…"

Christine M. Worthington replied May 9, 2013 to Where is the best place to go to research Geneaology?

47 May 9, 2013

"Excellent---I'll figure out how to post it for you to see!  Thanks! "

Christine M. Worthington replied Oct 19, 2012 to Identifying people in old photos

2 Oct 19, 2012

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service