Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Kate Steere's Discussions (625)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm doing my family's genealogy for my family, and for myself, as something to keep…"

Kate Steere replied Jul 24, 2009 to Genealogy is my escape, what is your excuse?

10 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Christine Evelyn McAvaney

"Hi all- I have created: Trueblood: http://www.genealogywise.com/group/trueblood A…"

Kate Steere replied Jul 24, 2009 to INTRODUCE YOUR GROUP

33 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Bill Tiffee

"We know where Eliza Fletcher was buried(in Lafayette Cemetery, in Philadelphia which…"

Kate Steere replied Jul 22, 2009 to What have you found to be most helpful to your family research?

5 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Kate Steere

"HI Joyce- I'm not doing any African American research at this point, but I have done…"

Kate Steere replied Jul 22, 2009 to What have you found to be most helpful to your family research?

5 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Kate Steere

"I found the rootsweb and genforum forums to be the biggest help as a beginning famil…"

5 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Kate Steere

"Hi Eileen- I'm in Virginia, but most of my direct line in either from RI, or PA, on…"

Kate Steere replied Jul 21, 2009 to Maybe I am unreasonable?

45 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by roger flansberry

"I'm in my 30s and started doing the lines of my father and maternal grandmother abou…"

Kate Steere replied Jul 20, 2009 to Youth involvement in genealogy

8 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Richie C.

"I would probably just put them in an archival box if you have many of them. My famil…"

Kate Steere replied Jul 19, 2009 to Suggestions for Preserving Old Letters

9 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Unknown Ancestor

"I have been trying to limit my research to what I can 'prove' by research and docume…"

Kate Steere replied Jul 19, 2009 to How much is enough and where do you draw the line?

12 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Ms. Gerry Hill

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service