Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

UK & Ireland Genealogy (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone can help me pleaseee

Hello all , I am looking for a a person her name is Lily Coneybeare born in 1895 - died 1932, she was from Devonport Plymouth, Can anyone h…

Started by Shawn Borg

1 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Catherine Davis

Seeking connection to WILTON line

Have had world ancestry and ancestry subscriptions....finances forced cutback to just ancestry.  The only information I was able to obtain…

Started by Jack William Wilton

0 Mar 1, 2010

Nichols of Great Linford, Hanslope and Castlethorpe

Hi I have been researching my Nichols family in Buckinghamshire and have reached the point where information gets tricky. I am back to arou…

Started by Alexandra Gloria Nichols

1 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Terri Nichols Culler

Group NOBLE

I have just added a group called Noble ! Hopefully we can get some response for those researching Noble from Northern Ireland and in partic…

Started by John Noble

2 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Bret Payne

Dudley Castle, in Dudley, England

Some of my husband's father's family came from Dudley castle. Does anyone else have family from that time period? Would like any family inf…

Started by Candi Lynn Ingram-Johnson

8 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Ellen Ward

GRIERSON SURNAME WORLD WIDE

My primary interest is the Griersons of Lag & Rockhall, from c. 1412 - 2010. In all the various repositories, I have yet to find one si…

Started by David Grierson

1 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by William Douglas

Re: Kennedys from Tippeary Ireland

Hi, My name is Scott Banister from Sydney NSW Australia Im doing research on and looking for any information on The Kennedy Family and its…

Started by Scott Banister

0 Sep 21, 2009

The County of Cornwall, England

Calling all folk with Cornish interests, there is a need for a Cornwall group on Genealogy Wise. If there is one, I can't find it!!! I have…

Started by Christine Gibbins

4 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Christine Gibbins

McGillin Family

i think the mcgillins came from county of tyrone in ireland.i also think my grandfather was born in philadelphia,pa.(1892) i'm looking for…

Started by george j mcgillin

0 Jul 15, 2009

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service