Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

UK & Ireland Genealogy (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Descendants of Henry John KING and Laura FIELD

Henry John KING born 1865 at Dartington died March 1941 at Bedwelty, Caerphilly, Wales married Laura FIELD before 1891.What date andp[lace…

Started by Audrey van den Berg

2 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Audrey van den Berg

Mary Jane KING.

Mary Jane King was born about 1863 at Dartington. Parents - James KING and Susan HOWE She appeared in the 1871 Census at Little Westcombe,…

Started by Audrey van den Berg

0 Sep 20, 2011

KIDD connections

I am struggling to research my grandfather, William Kidd - a very common name! I have found his death record which infers that he was born…

Started by Sue Spence

0 Aug 14, 2011

Langley family

From County Mayo mid 1700's onwards. Common names: Thomas, John, Catherine, Bridget, Mary, Peter, Jane and others. Some migration to USA, N…

Started by Denise Robyn Langley

0 Aug 3, 2011

Reletives of my father

My fathers name was thomas sydney powell born 7-9-1916 my mothers maiden name was Hilda Mary Lloyd we have always lived in the Gobowen area…

Started by william john powell

0 Mar 20, 2011

Wish I'd known about this site earlier

Looking for additional information on William and Catherine Rowland - living at Rhosy-Bayvil, near Nevern ... 1650 - 1700.    I am decend…

Started by Leanne Hildebrand

2 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Lisa A. (Thamm) Spegal

UK Online Genealogy Resources Questionnaire

I hope this is not an inappropriate place to post this request for help, but here goes....   I'm a mum of two, working and studying part-ti…

Started by Samantha Christina Pett

2 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Samantha Christina Pett

The Irish in the British Army

Hi Everyone, Any advice appreciated on how to find the marriage of an irish man in the British army.I have details of his regiment and wher…

Started by Christine Frances Downs

1 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Teresa Berrsley

O'Donnells of dungloe Donegal ireland

Is anyone researching the O'Donnell family from Donegal?

Started by Peter O'Donnell

4 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Peter O'Donnell

Young(surname) looking for a cousin

she left a message looking for details on her mother-born in Galway in 1939, cant get through on her E-Mail address, can anyone help me, th…

Started by Siobhan Meehan

0 Jun 28, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service