Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

General Genealogy (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

smith family in Frome,Somerset,UK.

Ida Helen Smith   I am hoping to find more details of Ida Smith. my sister-in-law's mother.She was born in 1908 in Frome,her parents were A…

Started by Anna McKinstry

2 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Anna McKinstry

Paynters

Hello Im another Paynter relative Charles M Paynter was mt 2nd gr grandfather  

Started by Richard Weeks

0 Jul 18, 2011

Evans - Brock Bartow - Paulding county Georgia

I are searching for Nancy Evans Brock, married after her two sons, James and Thomas, show up with her in the 1880 census in Paulding cnty G…

Started by LaVerne Murray

0 Jul 3, 2011

1911 English Original Census now available on Ancestry.co.uk

Ancestry.co.uk now has 1911 English census originals available. Previously these were only on Findmypast.co.uk - these were essential to me…

Started by Julia Coppard

1 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Sean K

hamilton

looking for John B Hamilton b. 1787 d. 1920 Matewan WV. Buried acoss the river at the Buskirk Cemetery

Started by sally hamilton

0 May 21, 2011

Att. Brenda Faye Joiner Looking for Sarah "Cherokee Woman" Martha Willis Vincent Born 1810 SC

Brenda, My name is Don Sprayberry I live in Anniston I am trying to help a friend find the family history of Sarah "Cherokee Woman" Martha…

Started by Donald Clayton Sprayberry

0 Apr 5, 2011

Looking for Matheson lady, granddaughter of Angus Matheson from RRS

My grandmother was Katherine Matheson Morrison from Saskatchewan. Her mother was a Matheson and died shortly after my grandmother was born.…

Started by Myrna Driscoll

3 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Myrna Driscoll

Starbard or Starbird Surname

Looking for anyone out there with the surname either Starbard or Starbird from Maine or Massachusetts.

Started by Ada Starbard Yanakakis

0 Feb 23, 2011

Looking for information on Joseph Driscoll of New Brunswick

I have been researching my husband's family for the past five years and have found some fascinating information. Unfortunately, I have been…

Started by Myrna Driscoll

0 Feb 17, 2011

Backing up records

I am having a problem backing up information on Legacy 7 Deluxe with all the latest updates. Everything I've added to my tree in the last t…

Started by Robert James Cuttance

0 Jan 4, 2011

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service