Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

General Genealogy (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mitchell Library Glasgow "Poor relief" records

This library has great records in the "Poor relief" section. Happy to look up ancestors, who know for definate in glasgow area 1800s. The r…

Started by tjay

0 Aug 15, 2012

William P. Jacobs

I am looking for the parents of William P. Jacobs, Family stories state that he was born in Virginia somewhere between 1765 - 1770's. He wa…

Started by Stacy Jacobs Hatchet

0 Aug 7, 2012

Hansen

Hi, I am at a stand still in my research for my paternal side of family. I have no one to ask for any family information. My great grandfat…

Started by Denise

10 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Denise

Schmelzer

I am a total stand still with research on my great-grandparents that came from Germany.  Gottlieb and Whilemina Schmelzer.  They came to Ca…

Started by Valerie Schmelzer Jones

0 Jul 2, 2012

Where to look next? HELP!

I have came to a spot in my Hodge Family Tree Research in which I cannot go any further. This is due to lack of information and/or mostly I…

Started by Jody Marie Hodge

4 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Gena Philibert Ortega

England and Wales marriage certificates

Is anyone aware of any sites that may contain information on English marriage certificates? I have found some info in the marriage index bu…

Started by Michel Rivard

1 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Sean K

Looney's from the Isle of Mann

Descendents of John and  Llewellen and they had 14 sons. I am from the Absolom branch. If I can be of any help I will be glad to.…

Started by William K. Looney

0 May 29, 2012

HInkle Ancestors From Indinna

I am looking into ancestors of mine in 19th century Indiana.  James S. Hinkle married to Eliza Walker.  Trying to ascertain if this line of…

Started by Therese Hinkle Jones

4 May 2, 2012
Reply by Therese Hinkle Jones

Robertson

Does anyone know about Lemeuel D. Robertson born in Jan 8, 1856 to Jun 28,1911. He was my gg grandfather. He married Mary Alice Hunt Robert…

Started by Susan Freeman

0 Apr 24, 2012

First cousins marrying

Hello everyone, I am new to the group and have been using Ancestry for about 2 years. I have a tree structure question. I hope this doesn't…

Started by Matthew Potter

2 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Matthew Potter

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service