Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

General Genealogy (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Make Sure Your Research Won't Be Lost or Forgotten

I know a genealogist that passed away on January 1st, 2007. His name was Bob. I know Bob put a lot of effort into his research and that he…

Started by Ben Sayer

29 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Jeanette Heath

What have you found to be most helpful to your family research?

What online sites or sources have helped you the most? What would you like to see on these sites? What are your brickwalls?

Started by Joyce Reese McCollum

5 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Kate Steere

holloway's from Georgia to Arkansas

I'm looking for ancesters of Joseph h. Holloway.He is found in the 1870 census in Georgia with two children,je and hettie. I assume his wif…

Started by Donna Curry

0 Jul 21, 2009

ExpertConnect by Ancestry

I'm really starting to dig this new product by Ancestry.com, "ExpertConnect," though it's still rough around the edges. I accepted my first…

Started by Lisa B. Lee

5 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Deb Irwin

Lillie/Lilly research

I am interested in learning who the parents of Adam Lilley/Lilly, born abt 1781 in Dalkeith, Midlothian, Scotland & died 6 Jul 1865, Ol…

Started by Valerie Moore

0 Jul 19, 2009

Garrard Family - GA>AL>MS

I'm searching for parents and siblings of Richard N. Garrard who married Annie Lyles on May 3, 1850 in Hall County, GA. Richard and Annie l…

Started by Janice Tracy

0 Jul 15, 2009

Overwhelemed?

Do you ever feel overwhelmed when starting your genealogy searches? What ways have you made it easy and fun for you and maybe your children…

Started by Heidi Marie Clark

0 Jul 13, 2009

Morristown, New Jersey - Parsons Family

Hi I live in the UK and some of my Ancestors emigrated to Morristown, New Jersey from Plymouth, Devon, England between 1903/1913. Ernest an…

Started by Julie Tilley

0 Jul 10, 2009

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service