Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

General Genealogy (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thompson ancestors

I am searching for the ancestors of my fourth great grandparents.  My great grandfather's name was Richard Thompson and he married Mary Moo…

Started by Earleen Sides

6 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Kate Wagner

Landers of Virginia

Looking for info on Kimbrow/Kimbrough LANDERS. This is my maternal 4th great grandfather. I know when and where he was born(abt.1753 Alberm…

Started by Sandra Palmer Munn

0 Jan 5, 2013

does the chat actually discuss genealogy?

I just joined the site about 9 days ago.  I have been sitting quietly in the chatroom for the past 4-5 nites.  I have yet to actually see a…

Started by Lea

46 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Aline McGintey

Settles family, Roane Co, WV (VA)

John Settles b abt 1830 in Spencer, Roane Co, WV  looking for information on his family.  He married Mary Jane Carpenter from Jackson Co, W…

Started by Joan Riddle

0 Nov 1, 2012

William Hardy, Western Pa

William was from VA and came to Fayette Co, Pa with the malitia to fight in the Whiskey Rebellion and lived the area and stayed.  He was bo…

Started by Joan Riddle

0 Nov 1, 2012

Cox Family in PA Came to WV

I am searching for my ancestor Isaac Cox who married Mary Wise and moved from Greene Co, PA to West Virginia sometime around the mid 1800's…

Started by Brenda Cox Stetson

0 Oct 28, 2012

Ford Family History

My great-great grandfather was William Ford, b~1799 in South Carolina, d~Feb 1882 Crittenden County, Kentucky.  Married my great-great gran…

Started by Jennifer

0 Oct 16, 2012

DeRevere, Revere

I am looking for information on Isaac De Revere born July 29 1797. He was baptized in Tarrytown, NY the son of Jacob De Revere who was born…

Started by Peg Ransom

0 Sep 29, 2012

What Happened to the 1890 Census

Most researchers know the 1890 census is missing because it is such an inconvenience. Some even know why it is missing, however, there are…

Started by Sherry Hightower

23 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Sherry Hightower

I need help finding my Mexican Ancestors

I have a Grandfather who was born in Texas in 1923 to Mexican parents.  I'm having a lot of trouble finding any of his family.  He's still…

Started by Marisa

0 Sep 5, 2012

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service