Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

General Genealogy (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I am a new member.

Glad I found this site.  Seems Genforum  is all but shut down.  Don't get any email re: queries.  Not any new queries since 2013.  I am goi…

Started by Brenda Harrison Steele

1 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by Christine M. Worthington

Adoption Brick Wall Suggestions

I am trying to help my daughter-in-law discover the identity of her great-grandparents. Her paternal grandfather was adopted. I have never…

Started by Anne Faulkner

5 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Deborah LeBorgne

Courtneys in Somerset or Devon?

I am caught between 2 shires. The marrage record of my Great, Great Grandfather when he first arrived in Newfoundland shows him being from…

Started by Tom Courtney

0 Sep 29, 2013

HENRY and ROSE ELLEN MORRIS

In a last ditch attempt, and as advised,  that I might get results, as I live  here in the UK, I am hoping to find someone who has knowledg…

Started by April Clark

1 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by April Clark

Personalized Ancestry Maps

Hello, I'm Ray Whitlow, the Director of The Heritage Cartographic Company. We will soon be offering Personalized Ancestry Maps that will gi…

Started by Ray Whitlow

0 Aug 29, 2013

Stewarts of Caswell and Person County, North Carolina, Bedford and Lawrence County, TN

I'm seeking information about a James Stewart who was born approx. 1785 in either Caswell or Person County, NC.  James married a Frances Br…

Started by Jeff Stewart

0 Jul 5, 2013

German Ancestry Links

I have found initial information on family in the book "Venne in America" by Udo Thoener (dec'd). I found possible family in Venne but have…

Started by Wayne H. Vallowe

2 May 25, 2013
Reply by Wayne H. Vallowe

Photo Drag and Drop doesn't work for me

When trying to add photos, drag and drop doesn't work for me. Is there some other way I can upload photos?

Started by Allison Laster Fitch

1 May 20, 2013
Reply by Gena Philibert Ortega

trying to find Danish Relations.

Been trying to find my Fathers relations my grandparents history etc. My father was born in 1923 in Fredrishavn. he died there also in 1974…

Started by Johanna Dawn Bolland

17 May 13, 2013
Reply by Johanna Dawn Bolland

Where is the best place to go to research Geneaology?

I have always wanted to know where everyone goes to get all their info and what system works the best....please help!

Started by John Rampton

47 May 9, 2013
Reply by Christine M. Worthington

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service