Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

General Genealogy (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking parents of Margaret Polly HUBBLE of Wythe County, VA, U.S.A. 1828-1852

Seeking information on the parents of Margaret (Polly) HUBBLE (HUDDLE, HUBBELL), b 1828 in Virginia. Died in 1852, buried in Kimberling Chu…

Started by Sandra Hale

0 Nov 30, 2017

Link to Anyone Famous??

I'd be interested to hear anyone's story or stories about being linked to someone famous. I think these stories are facinating and love to…

Started by Heidi Marie Clark

55 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Susan Brenner

Archibald (Archer) Scott

Hi,  I have spent SO many hours, so many years, looking for my 5X great grandfather, Archibald Scott, but have finally decided that I have…

Started by Susan Scott Brouillard

0 May 30, 2017

Margaret Compstick, convict on Australasia to Van Diemens Land, Tasmania in 1852

My great great grandmother was sent to Van Diemens Land on Convict Ship, There is a book called "Derwent Ducks" by Trudy Crowley of the 100…

Started by Valerie May Smith

0 Sep 14, 2016

Religion in the Watauga/Holston Settlements

I find myself curious about something and so far my internet searches have come up dry or off-topic to some extent. What I want to know is…

Started by April Lee Payne

0 Mar 29, 2016

Hello Wise Family Members.

My name is Edward Leon Wise and I was born 11 August 1948 in Flint, Michigan to Jay Daniel Wise & Mary Christine Wise nee Gates.  I am…

Started by Edward Leon Wise

0 Mar 27, 2016

Looking for Claytons, Vias, & Youngers in Tenn & Okla.

I am attempting to find info on my g g grandparents, John Newton Via and Nancy Margaret Elizabeth Younger. They were the parents of Sarah F…

Started by Glenda Madden

0 Feb 4, 2016

John Robertson - Dentist who went on to be fine art dealer

John Robertson 1862 - 1945 Attached painting of my G G Grandfather painted by his good friend Philip De Laszlo. Also looking for info on Je…

Started by lynne johnson

0 Aug 20, 2015

The names Campion and Sachs from Southwest/central Ohio

I have traced my grand parents' (Maurice Sachs and Winifred Campion) back several generations but am blocked at given points.I can find the…

Started by Norman Richard (Sachs) Gross

0 Jul 29, 2015

cencus records after 1911

Hi People I am trying to get hold of any or all of Census records  after 1911, does any one where or how i can get hold of these

Started by Tara Currivan

2 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Tim Havenith

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service