Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Genealogy Websites (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help - Add a text box

There doesn't seem to be a "help" button, or FAQ or Contact Us??? I have seen this mentioned on another post, but I wanted to make it a to…

Started by Randy C

8 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Betsy Hare Kemp

A new family history resource

I've started a new website called Free Genealogy Tools that folks might want to have a look at. My inspiration for it rose out of another…

Started by David

1 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Carla Georgie

Genealogy of Online Genealogy Organizations.

GenealogyWise is a babe in the woods, as is most of online genealogy. I feel like my unique tree is lost in the forest of online genealog…

Started by Unknown Ancestor

7 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by patsy adkins

Web page Links

I hope this subject has not be covered before, and appologise if I have missed it. On my groups I am adding web links, the number is growi…

Started by Christine Gibbins

0 Aug 6, 2009

FamilySearch - free Pilot Site for 250 million new records

Since FamilySearch Indexing is automating about 1 million historical documents every day, via 100,000 LDS memebrs and other volunteers, why…

1 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Renee Thompson

New FamilySearch - new & improved!?

Expecting the majority to be interested as the New FamilySearch nears its final rollout, let's first learn about its changes. Since it is s…

3 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Unknown Ancestor

Which Niche for GenealogyWise?

Being more passionate about quality, I hope to see a framework first of all. In all aspects of genealogy, organization is fundamental. The…

0 Jul 15, 2009

New FamilySearch - more accurate links?

Let’s consider the linkage powers of the New FamilySearch (NFS) as it painstakingly nears the final phase of its release. Basically, in a s…

0 Jul 15, 2009

Federation of Genealogical Societies

FGS was founded in 1976 and represents the members of more than 500 genealogical societies. FGS links the genealogical community by helpin…

Started by George G. Morgan

0 Jul 13, 2009

Adding data & invite refusals

I am wondering how best to use the website, which is the best place to add our own research and queries, in the Forum, Blogs and the Discus…

Started by Christine Gibbins

1 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Martha Rapp

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service