Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Genealogy Websites (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AmericanAncestors.org

Has anyone used AmericanAncestors.org? I received an email from them this morning with an offer to join for free. The website is part of th…

Started by Jennifer Eklund, PLCGS

1 May 16, 2011
Reply by Jamie Mayhew

Feedback please on WorldVitalRecords.com (upset about not being able to cancel.)

I need some feedback please.  I signed up for a 7 day free trial with WorldVitalRecords.com and they said in the welcome email that I could…

Started by Luanne Wilson

7 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by james hart

Mapping and genealogy

Could someone on the group pass this site on to Suzanne Boivin Sommerville. Surname Mapping http://members.shaw.ca/geogenealogy/

Started by Howard MAthieson

1 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Holly T. Hansen

GenAnswers - Genealogy Question and Answer Site

Sorry for posting this twice.  I posted it in a group and then realized that there was a general forum.I  recently started  GenAnswers,  a…

Started by Jonathan Whtiman

0 Mar 3, 2010

Australian Directories/Indexes online

As I am doing my own research into my family tree I am also making available some Australian directorys/indexes that you can lookup online…

Started by Dwayne

2 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Dwayne

THINGS you wish GenealogyWise could do

How about this to help out the programmers. There are many more options using the Ning platform, and the WVR programmers will never know wh…

Started by DearMYRTLE

158 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Richie C.

Who knows about copyright laws?

I'd love to share all my findings and not have to email them over and over again everytime I find a new cousin. There are sites like myheri…

Started by Tree-Chicago/Polish

7 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Brian

Genseek Usability Testing - Volunteers needed 3-Sept in Utah County

I'm scheduling volunteers for usability testing of a web-based research service named GenSeek. It includes an enhanced search feature for t…

Started by Beau Sharbrough

5 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Beau Sharbrough

Northwest Missouri and Northeast Kansas

A good source for Northewest Missouri and Northeast Kansas is www.ancestorology.com We have alot of information available. Our site is a fe…

Started by R. Nicholas

0 Aug 24, 2009

Genealogywise help

where is the help button? I am searching for a county forum for warwickshire by name but can't get any sensible results I must be doing so…

Started by Mike Fisher

3 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Mike Fisher

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service