Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Genealogy Websites (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

setting up a family history website

I want to set up a family history website, or use one already set up, with the following features: A blog or other feature for presenting…

Started by Richard Clarke

1 Jun 18, 2018
Reply by Christine M. Worthington

Creating website for Family Tree/One-Name Study

I have recently been taking the "Social Media Tools for the Wise Genealogist" and am very excited about how much I have learned.  The cours…

Started by Ann Buchanan

2 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by Sean K

Location of Group Pages

When I set up my page back in 2009, I somehow set the Location to GOONS (Guild of One-Name Studies).  When I looked on the drop-down surnam…

Started by Barbara Roach

0 Jan 5, 2015

Find my past.co.uk or ancestory.co.uk?

Hi After many years of researching on and off on the internet, I have finally decided to take out an annual subscription to a general sites…

Started by beverley butler

9 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Alfred J Jones

Looking for Beta Testers for www.FamilyTreeTop.com (please!)

Attention Genealogy Enthusiasts - Beta Testers Wanted Family TreeTop – Beta Testing - Round 1 Do you have a passion for Genealogy? We do to…

Started by Fernando Oliveira

0 Jun 18, 2012

Alittle interesting site for genealogy

Here is a nice site if you make research in quebec or others french countries. The site is french.  It's called  ''Un petit outil de généal…

Started by Mike

0 May 21, 2012

Maybe I am unreasonable?

I am from the northeast (NJ). Many of my ancestors were among the earliest settlers in this area and further north. None of my ancestors mo…

Started by Eileen Cogan

45 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by roger flansberry

My website - feedback appreciated

Www.hollingsworthfamilyhistory.co.uk Hi I'd appreciate any feedback about design, content, or ideas for site. I'd be very grateful if you…

Started by Keith Hollingsworth

2 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by james barry stricklin

2011 Genealogy Awards

I've just heard that 'Genealogists for Families' won the 2011 Genealogy Award for 'Best New Community Project'. Very exciting! Check out th…

Started by Judy Webster

0 Dec 16, 2011

Facebook and Find A Grave: New Group on Facebook

All former/current Users of and/or Contributors to the website Find A Grave (FAG) (www.findagrave.com),  are invited to share their experie…

Started by Linda Brownlee Ingram

0 Nov 8, 2011

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service