Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Genealogist Connection (784)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Amanda Green born 1824 or 1827 in Warren County, New Jersey

Amanda Green b 1824 or 1827 in Warren county New Jersey. Married William Wornstaff in 1844 in Ohio. Lived in Idaho and Oregon and is buried…

Started by sandra potts

0 Jul 23, 2009

Your Genealogy Heartbreak

Earlier this week I published a blog discussing my genealogy heartbreak. My maternal grandfather missed my nana so much after she died that…

Started by Jennifer Eklund, PLCGS

7 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Patrice Houck Schadt

cant respond to Mildred Talley Mcdonald

I did not add Mildred Talley McDonald as a friend accidently. She has responded to me & I can not find her as a member she was there un…

Started by RAMONA G RICKS FERRELL

1 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Ryan Michael Williams

Military hospitals in and around Kingston, Ontario, Canada

I am not at all familiar with Canada in relationship to what military bases, hospitals etc that was available before and during WWI. I know…

Started by Joyce Grady

0 Jul 22, 2009

Allwright

My main concern is that Richard Allwright was born in Westminister London b1798 I cannot locate either his parents nor siblings. Can anyone…

Started by Darryl Wells Allwright

0 Jul 22, 2009

When were you bit by the genealogy bug?

Everyone has a story of when they were bit by the genealogy bug and their entire lives were transformed to trying to get as much informatio…

24 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Margot Cahalane Hayes

The name COLDHAM

Please let me have any views of the early history of the surname COLDHAM or DE COLDHAM

Started by GERARD COLDHAM

0 Jul 21, 2009

Wells, Henrietta Caroline Malinda 1878-1926 TN-AR

Looking for a possible lead for the following ancestor: WELLS, Henrietta Caroline Malinda b: 1878 TN d: 1926 Blytheville, Mississippi Co, A…

Started by Pam Russell

0 Jul 21, 2009

Reid from Scotland

Hi Caren I too am researching the Reids from Scotland but have come to a brick wall. Katey

Started by katey brocklebank

1 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by John Archer

Proper Etiquette

I wrote a blog called "Proper Etiquette Makes for Happy Genealogists." http://www.genealogywise.com/profiles/blogs/proper-etiquette-makes-f

1 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Sean K

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service