Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Genealogist Connection (784)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need Help locating information in Broome County NY

I am looking for ideas on finding information on a child born between 1933 and 1943. My problem is I have no dates and do not know the chil…

Started by Sandy

0 Aug 4, 2009

An old Proverb states

"Tell me who your parents are, and I will tell you who you are" Therefore go forth; Do not shame our name, but act on the Principal of, "Do…

Started by Valerie Ve Romero Lopez

0 Aug 4, 2009

Group Management

Do you have tips on how to manage your time in groups? If so please tell us how you manage your groups. I wrote a blog at http://www.geneal

Started by Jennifer Eklund, PLCGS

1 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Paul Drake

Genealogy on the hop - from Country to Country

Such a difficult thing. I live and do Genealogy from Victoria Australia, where most of my family lines have been sometimes for hundreds of…

Started by Jo Kotylak

0 Aug 2, 2009

looking death information or Jarvis McCumber, Macomber, McEmber, or McComber

Jarvis McCumber b.abt.1774-1788 lived Canden east death unknown, He was listed as McEmber

Started by Ralph McCumber

0 Aug 2, 2009

How much is enough and where do you draw the line?

How do you decide where to draw the line with your research? I am talking quality research with sources and documentation. It seems to me t…

Started by Patrice Houck Schadt

12 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Ms. Gerry Hill

What activities do you have at your family reunion?

I was just curious what others do as far as structured activities. I am a reunion enthusiast (read my blogs!), and have always been a littl…

Started by Tara Pfarner

4 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Ms. Gerry Hill

The Law Forum: Copyright, Privacy, and More

This discussion is to provide educational information on legal issues that confront genealogists and family history researchers and writers…

Started by Craig Manson

17 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Craig Manson

Too Many Groups!

Almost 3,000 groups! That is way to many to even cull through to see what few would be interesting to join. I think the structure needs to…

Started by Chip Taylor

15 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Jeanie DiLeonardo

Please note: nquiries on genealogical matters

Please send inquiries on genealogical matters to the du Plessis / du Plessis de Richelieu forum and not to my page. In this way all members…

Started by hENDRIK DU pLESSIS

0 Jul 30, 2009

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service