Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Genealogist Connection (784)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Margaret Pearl Kelly

I am looking for proof that Margaret Pearl Kelly is the daughter of John Green Kelly and Margaret Elizabeth Fryer. She was born 7 Apr 1884…

Started by Walter Walicek

2 Aug 25, 2020
Reply by Kate Steere

What branch to follow?

My grandfather was born on the wrong side of the blanket. He never knew his birth father. I just recently found his birth father's name in…

Started by emie sinner

2 Aug 25, 2020
Reply by Kate Steere

Bernardino Palacios

Bernardino Palacios - Who is he? My grandmother, Agnes is the daughter of Bernardino and Cecelia Campbell, or is it McSwegan? Agnes has 2 b…

Started by Frank Preston

3 Aug 24, 2020
Reply by Kate Steere

How to find ancestors that performed in show business?

I am fascinated with my ancestors of yesteryear and I search for interesting stories of actual events that happened in my ancestors lives.…

Started by Susan Dzialo

4 Aug 24, 2020
Reply by Kate Steere

Help please!

I am trying to figure out the birthplace of a Swedish ancestor. It looks like Ck...a? maybe. It is found throughout the census book with no…

Started by kaitlin mann

0 Jul 27, 2020

Ancestry of Rebecca Todd

Rebecca Todd was born ca 1759 in Virginia, British Colonial America. Her mother was Hannah Todd (maiden name unknown), b. ca 1729 in Virgin…

Started by Thomas Kraig Spivey

0 Jul 10, 2020

Harris Family McIntosh County Ga.

I am trying to find Info on John Harris Sr. And John Harris Jr. from the seventeen and eighteen hundreds. Any help will be greatly apprecia…

Started by Jim McMahon

1 Jun 10, 2020
Reply by Richard Harris

Hello and help!

I am brand new here and excited about this venue.   A social media site for genealogists - brilliant!  My tribe!   Can anyone advise me on…

Started by Cami Mayer

4 May 10, 2020
Reply by Cheryl Levy PLCGS

Searching about Mother and Baby's Homes

Dear Catherine,I'm actually writing a book about a girl who were in a Madgalena's laundry. I've tried to contact you via the Facebook page…

Started by Nathanaëlle Pirard

0 Apr 16, 2020

Searching for Calvin Dennis Martin Sr. Family Relatives in TN and VA

Hi, I am looking for family and relatives of Calvin Dennis Martin Sr. and his wife, Thelma Gladys (Lane) Martin. I understand that they hav…

Started by Mary Diane Peer

7 Apr 15, 2020
Reply by Christina Martin

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service