Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Genealogist Connection (784)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reaching Out To Reeves From Oldtown Alabama 1800s

Hello..  Is there anyone from “Oldtown” Dallas County, Alabama?

Started by K. Mary Reeves-Jackson

0 Jan 16, 2022

Happy To Be Here !!

It appears that the world has turned upside down around us. The one thing that holds us securely in place is our family roots. Tracing the…

Started by Carol @Piedmont Trails

0 Apr 17, 2021

How to ?

Hello Anyone and Everyone : I havent been on this site in a very long time.  I am needing some information on how to look up your surname o…

Started by Kathy Bright

1 Jan 12, 2021
Reply by Cheryl Levy PLCGS

Ramsbottom-Isherwood

I am looking for guidance from any one who has the Ramsbottom-Isherwood name in their family history. I have some records going back to Ri…

Started by Neville Joseph Ramsbottom-Isherw

0 Jan 12, 2021

Surname Queries Book

Hello, my name is Barb May, and I chair Lower Bucks Genealogists. We are publishing a book of Surname Queries at the end of this year and w…

Started by Lower Bucks Genealogists

0 Sep 29, 2020

HMG Bona Vacantia List

I have been checking on HMG Bona Vacantia List an I have come across this unclaimed estate of this WHITBREAD. Arthur Charles Edward Whitbr…

Started by Vic Styles

0 Sep 28, 2020

Trying to find Stephanie Rickert on the info she is looking for on my Dad Trevor L. Anglin and her grandfather

If I could talk to her I have the info that she is looking for about my Dad and her grandfather  thank you Larry H. Anglin

Started by larry anglin

0 Aug 29, 2020

Valentine Bowers and Abigail Buck

Hello I am working on our family tree and am hoping to find a pic of Valentine Bowers and his wife Abigail Buck .. I have one of Valentine…

Started by Amelia Betty Bowers Risk

2 Aug 27, 2020
Reply by Kate Steere

Lou Crow

Lie Crow is shown both in Poteau OK and Fort Smith Ark. A as marrying G.W. Edwards in 1894, I can find no record of her or her parents befo…

Started by Wayne L. Brightman

3 Aug 27, 2020
Reply by Kate Steere

Understanding Heraldry

Hi Folks i am about to undertake the Heraldry course and would appreciate communicating with any fellow students who are either undertaking…

Started by Brian Charles Maclachlan

0 Aug 27, 2020

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service